We provide a number of packages and can tailor these to suit your requirements.
1. Booking: A group of 10 or more golfers, with a nominated organiser, may be considered a Society. A booking will be considered confirmed once a deposit has been received. We regret that we cannot accept Society bookings on a Wednesday or Saturday.
2. Handicaps: All golfers in a society are expected to play to the minimum standard of a 28-handicap golfer. The Club reserves the right to refuse access to the course for players without a handicap certificate.
3. Green Fees: These are negotiable.
4. Payment: The balance of fees should be paid before play commences. Should your society include any West Cornwall Golf Club Members, they will still be liable for payment of a green fee.
5. Tee Times: Tee times will be arranged with the Society Organiser to ensure that all golfers have adequate time to tee off.
6. Golf Etiquette: The Club insists that all golfers observe the etiquette of golf, particularly with regard to slow play. Any player found not observing standard etiquette may be asked to leave the course.
7. Footpaths: Across the course are a number of footpaths on which the public are entitled to walk. It is of paramount importance that the Club maintains good relations with the public and everyone playing the course is asked to respect the rights of walkers and not to endanger them by striking golf balls in their direction. If any altercation with a member of the public occurs on the course, golfers are asked to notify the Secretary of the circumstances surrounding the incident and location in which it took place.
8. Dress Code: All golfers are respectfully requested to observe the Club's dress code, both on the course and in the Clubhouse. A copy of the current dress code can be found on the website. Please note that golf shoes are required on the course (soft spikes only).
9. Food: Please note that West Cornwall Golf Club does not serve food before 11.00am without prior arrangement.
Click to download Corporate and Society Booking Form
Click to download Society Menu
Contact the Secretary